The Schwartz Center
## Center for Women and Children
New Vista’s 12-bed substance use treatment facility is located in Richmond and focuses on the overall health of the mother and child coordinating OB/GYN and pediatric care along with nurturing parenting classes.
* Women can bring children up to the age of 2 with them to residential treatment. Our goal is to help families thrive through recovery.
* Individual and group therapy builds skills for mothers to thrive in recovery as well as addressing trauma, depression, anxiety and other mental health concerns.
* Peer support specialists work with and support clients as well as case managers who help with financial benefits and other needs.
* Through daily schedules, women develop healthy habits necessary to be successful. We work with DCBS for mothers who have an open-case plan.
* New Vista offers transitional housing with continuing treatment to help mothers get back into the community.